- LANCELOT’S LADY by Cherish D'Angelo/Cheryl Kaye Tardif – A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.
- BLONDE DEMOLITION by Chris Redding – Mallory Sage lives in a small, idyllic town where no one, not even her fellow volunteer firefighters, knows about her past life as an agent for Homeland Security. But a twisted serial killer has found her, as well as her former partner and lover, Trey McCrane. Now Mallory and Trey are on the run, and time is running out.
- CHASING CLOVERS by Kat Flannery – Mail-order bride, Livy Green, is desperate to escape the memories of her past. John Taylor will never love another woman again, but his children need a mother. As Livy's past catches up with her and suspicious accidents begin to happen on the ranch, she is tempted to tell John the truth. But will he send her back if she does?
- ROWENA THROUGH THE WALL by Melodie Campbell – When Rowena falls through her classroom wall and lands in an alternate world, she doesn't count on being kidnapped―not once, but twice―and the stakes get higher as the men get hotter. Unwanted husbands keep piling up, but that doesn't stop her from falling for the wrong brother. Good thing she can go back through the wall. Or can she?
- UNDER A TEXAS STAR by Alison Bruce – When Marly Landers is fooled by con man Charlie Meese, she's determined to bring him to justice―even if it means dressing up as a boy and setting off across the plains to find him. Texas Ranger Jase Strachan is also after Meese. Under the Texas stars, Marly and Jase are drawn together, yet fate plots to tear them apart.
- SWEET KAROLINE by Catherine Astolfo – Anne Williams says she killed her best friend, Karoline. But did she? Or is there more to Karoline's mysterious death than meets the eye? Anne embarks on a compelling journey to discover her past and exposes an unusual history, horrific crimes and appalling betrayals.
Imajin Books Blog
Pre-order for only $2.99 until Oct 1, 2014
Available for pre-orders, BLOOD CURSE, Book 2 in the Branded Trilogy by Kat Flannery
“Upon mine death for the blood ye have shed,
Every daughter born to ye shall die before it draws breath,
to which ye will know pain and worse,
I cast unto ye mine blood curse.”
Four years after the Blood Curse, Pril of the Peddlers vows to protect her child against the evil men who hunt her. With her clan unaware of the branded girl among them, Pril has to keep the identity of her daughter a secret. When her child is kidnapped, she is forced to ask Merchant runner, Kade Walker, for his help.
Kade Walker needs to find the gypsy child. Blackmailed and pushed beyond his own moral code, he is determined to do whatever it takes. When he comes across the Peddler clan, he is sure the girl is there, however all hope is lost when the gypsies capture him. Time is running out—until Pril makes him an offer he cannot refuse.
Amidst greed, lust, revenge and love, Pril will need to trust Kade. But as the evil nears and doubt creeps in, will she discover that the enemy has been standing next to her all along?
ISBN: 978-1-77223-002-4 (Kindle ebook); $4.99 US; October 1, 2014
ISBN: 978-1-77223-003-1 (Trade paperback); $15.99 US; October 1, 2014
“BLOOD CURSE by Kat Flannery sucks you in and keeps you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last. I fell in love with Pril, Kade and the relationship that blooms between them. While there are sparks between them, Ms. Flannery weaves her tale without having a sex scene. In a market where sex scenes are a dime a dozen it is refreshing to read a perfect blend of romance and intrigue without having sex forced on you. Without giving any spoilers you will see the lengths Pril will go through to keep her daughter safe from the men of the Monroe family. They believe the way to break the curse sworn on them by Pril’s sister, Vadoma, is to kill her child, Tsura. The very thought of this would turn anyone’s heart ice cold, unless of course you were the head of the Monroe family yourself. If you are a lover of Gypsies and all things magical this book will engage you heart and soul. I highly recommend reading BLOOD CURSE. For if you do, you will be enthralled, entertained but never disappointed.” —Sandra Bischoff, author of BEYOND TIME
“Engrossing, enchanting, and suspenseful. BLOOD CURSE (Book 2 in the Branded Trilogy) is the perfect blend of paranormal, history and romance. The prequel is as impossible to put down as its predecessor, LAKOTA HONOR. Flannery deftly weaves a tight plot filled with mystery, emotional detail and heart-thumping action.” —Kim Cresswell, award-winning author of REFLECTION
“Ms. Flannery has crafted a taut story deeply embedded with gypsy lore, along with the fanatical fear of witches that permeated the time period. Pril and Kade's love grows slowly, and surprising betrayals and revelations will keep the pages turning. Tragedy and unwavering perseverance fill this wonderful tale to a surprise ending. A richly-woven tale of early America and gypsy lore.” —Kristy McCaffrey, author of INTO THE LAND OF SHADOWS